The Morning Call Club
Club seating at PPL Center is located in the lower bowl between Sections 113-117. With preferred sightlines, close proximity to the action, and access to top amenities, club seating at the PPL Center is the best of both worlds! Club seating includes access to The Morning Call Club which includes a full-service bar, premium entree options, private restrooms and flat screen televisions. The Morning Call Club level seats are designed for premium comfort and offer more leg room as well as more spacious and padded seats. Club level seating is available for purchase as a Premier Plus Membership which includes all Phantoms home games with the first right to purchase your seats for other events at PPL Center.
The Morning Call Club Benefits
- Includes Season Tickets (in the Morning Call Club) to all Phantoms preseason and regular season games with the right to purchase your seats for the post-season.
- First right to purchase your seats for all other events hosted by the Arena.
- Access to the VIP Club Lounge located directly behind your section.
- Mobile Ordering with Text Alert when order is ready for pick up.
- Right to purchase additional Club Seats or General Seats to events before the general public (based on availability).
- Invitation to exclusive Premier Member events and parties.
- 20% discount off merchandise in the Phantoms Team Store.
- And much more!
For more information
For more information on Premier Plus Morning Call Club Memberships, please contact Erin Dunn Rockenbach, Director of Premium Seating, at 484.273.4564 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To host your next event in The Morning Call Club, contact Jason Blumenfeld, Assistant General Manager, at 484.273.4460 or email@example.com