When the impact of COVID-19 touched our community, businesses, and homes, many were working fearlessly on the front lines to provide for their neighbors, while others were quarantined at home keeping their loved ones safe. Our staff at PPL Center was hard at work reimagining live events and preparing for the long-awaited return of our fans.
PPL Center’s comprehensive reopening plan, Back to Live, features new and enhanced procedures that align with state and local requirements, guidance from the Centers for Disease Control, and have been reviewed by Lehigh Valley Health Network’s Division of Infectious Diseases. PPL Center’s plan and mitigation tactics have been developed to ensure you a safe, socially distant, contactless, and completely transformed, better-than-before live entertainment experience.
COVID-19 FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
To help ensure your safety, PPL Center requests all guests to comply with the following policies and procedures:
- For all events including Lehigh Valley Phantoms games, all guests regardless of vaccination status are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings/masks inside the PPL Center.
- Clear 12"x12"x6" bags, clear one-gallon resealable bags, or small clutch bags are strongly encouraged to minimize contact during the security screening process.
- In the event a performance organizer is requiring all attendees of this event to have received a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours prior to entering the venue, OR be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 the event will be listed below.
CURRENT VACCINATION OR NEGATIVE TEST RESULT REQUIRED EVENTS:
The following shows REQUIRE proof of vaccination or REQUIRE you to provide us with a negative test result, taken within 72 hours prior to the event:
ENHANCED SAFETY MEASURES
Clean and Fresh Air Circulation System Upgrades:
- State-of-the-art HVAC system allowing double filtration and maximum outside air circulation
- Use of highly effective filters of MERV 14 rating
- Nearly hospital grade, these filters are preferred by ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers) for their efficiency in removing and mitigating the transmission of infectious aerosols
Enhanced Cleaning and Sanitation Procedures:
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed at each entrance and throughout the arena
- Routine sanitizing of high touch surfaces and areas using CDC-recommended disinfectant and electrostatic sprayers
- Print-at-home and mobile ticket options strongly encouraged to support social distancing and avoid unnecessary contact with a Ticket Agent
- Contactless ticket scanners to be utilized for all events
- Clear 12"x12"x6" bags, clear one-gallon resealable bags, or small clutch bags are strongly encouraged to minimize contact during security screening process
- Express entry lane to be used where possible for guests without bags or items to be searched
- Touchless sinks, toilets, and soap and paper towel dispensers throughout the entire arena
- Touchless Tap N' Go, Apple Pay and Google Pay options available at concession and merchandise stands
- Plexiglass dividers installed at many locations, including security screening checkpoints, concession stands, merchandise stands, and guest services
- Smoking prohibited, including previously designated smoking areas
PPL Center continues to monitor the situation for additional guidance issued by the CDC, as well as, state and local health officials, and is prepared to make appropriate adjustments as needed. The health and safety of our fans, guests, athletes, performers, employees, and partners remains our highest priority as we continue to navigate uncharted waters.
In accordance with the guidance and recommendations set forth by the CDC and local health officials related to COVID-19, the arena asks that persons refrain from attending events at the arena if they are sick or otherwise more likely to transmit the virus to others. The policy is posted on the arena’s website. Holder should review the policy to ensure that his/her attendance at the Event is in compliance with it.
There is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. Senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering the venue, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and Venue disclaims any and all liability related thereto.