DeSALES Commencement 2021
- Friday | May 21, 2021 10:00 AM
- Up to three (3) guests are permitted per graduate
- The PPL Center is employing a pod-seating policy in order to meet the state requirements for strict social distancing
- Each graduate will receive an email to their DeSales student email address from the PPL Center ticketing department containing an individual link for ticket ordering for their three guests
- Graduates must take all the tickets in their pod, even if they don’t fill the seats. There can be no trading or borrowing of tickets/seating from one group to another, and there can be no combining of pods or sitting together, even if the two groups know each other, are family or feel comfortable doing so. The PPL Center is enforcing these guidelines to ensure compliance with state regulations. Additionally, guests must sit only in their assigned seats and not leave gaps between seats to ensure the 6’ distancing required by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Tickets can be printed or shown on a mobile device. Tickets will only scan once, and per the PPL Center, any guests using a duplicate ticket will be denied entry.
- There is no cost for guest tickets. Graduates do not require a ticket to enter the arena.
- One parking pass for the Arena Deck per guest pod will be provided. Additional parking is available for $3 per vehicle.
- This event will be live streamed for those unable to attend
- Masks are required inside the center at all times, even for visitors that are fully vaccinated.
To allow for proper social distancing, guests will be required to enter at a designated entrance based on their seating location:
- Sections 102-105, 203-204: NJM Gate
- Parking at the Spiral Deck (8th & Linden) is recmmended
- Sections 106-110, 205-210: Air Products Gate
- Parking at the Arena Deck, r Spiral Deck is recommended
- Sections 111 – 118, 211: WFMZ Gate
- Parking at the 6th & Linden Garage (Mrning Call Deck) is recommended
COVID-19 FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
To help ensure your safety, PPL Center requests all guests to comply with the following policies and procedures:
- Nose and mouth coverings will be required at all times with the exception of while guests are actively eating or drinking.
- Clear 12" x 12" x 6" bags, clear one-gallon resealable (Ziploc style) bags, or small clutch bags are required to minimize contact and expedite the security screening process.
- Pods of seats have been strategically set to maintain a proper social distance between guests. While seated, guests must remain within their designed pod and seat, assigned via mobile ticket, at all times.
- Capacity restrictions will be enforced in all elevators (limited to 4) to maintain social distance.
- No large gatherings will be permitted on the concourse or in The Morning Call Club.
- Repeated failure to comply with the COVID-19 Fan Code of Conduct may result in removal from the event.
ENHANCED SAFETY MEASURES
- Guests will be able to scan their own tickets at the aforementioned entrances using new, state-of-the-art ticket pedestals allowing for contactless entry, with event staff on standby to assist as needed.
- Existing cleaning procedures have been amplified and additional routine sanitizing of all high touch surfaces and areas has been implemented for all events using CDC-recommended disinfectant and electrostatic sprayers.
- PPL Center features a state-of-the-art HVAC system allowing for double filtration and maximum outside air circulation, and utilizing filters of nearly hospital grade that are highly efficient in removing infectious aerosols and virus particles from the air.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed at each entrance and throughout the arena for guest use at any time.
- Plexiglass dividers have been installed at all security screening checkpoints, concession stands, merchandise stands, guest services desk, and cashiers.
- Upgraded point-of-sale systems have been installed at all concession and merchandise stands featuring tap-and-go pay options, Apple Pay and Google Pay, to encourage contactless and cashless transactions where possible.
- All restrooms are equipped with touchless sinks, toilets, and soap and paper towel dispensers.
- Floor markers and signage have been placed throughout the arena to remind guests to maintain a safe social distance from one another.
- Smoking and re-entry are prohibited, including previously designated smoking areas.
- For a complete list of venue policies and information, please visit the PPL Center website.